Julie and I are looking for wedding bands (amps that go to 11 not required, just preferred) in the Birmingham area so if you have any suggestions, let us know.
Congratulations Gabe!! I'm glad to hear an update on you, where will ya'll live in Birmingham? We are in Ross Bridge. Funny how so many Gadsden folks live in Bham but we never run into each other. Can't wait to keep up with your wedding site. Please tell your sweet mom "hello". Valerie Campbell Hughen
4 comments:
There's always Jeremy Bearden or Tony's brother! :-)
Congratulations Gabe!! I'm glad to hear an update on you, where will ya'll live in Birmingham? We are in Ross Bridge. Funny how so many Gadsden folks live in Bham but we never run into each other. Can't wait to keep up with your wedding site. Please tell your sweet mom "hello". Valerie Campbell Hughen
Valerie! Great to hear from you. If you ever want to get together, shoot me an email (gabrielpaulharris@gmail.com).
-Gabe
If you liked the band at Shaina and I's wedding, I'm sure I could get in touch with them.
Post a Comment