One of the more fun things to decide on for the wedding has been the cakes. I’ve been drooling over pictures of cakes in magazines and online for months now and had a pretty good idea of what we wanted the cakes to look like. I got names of cake bakers from other people and suggestions from my caterer and started making appointments. I’d really like to make appointments with tons of cake bakers so I can get the little sample cakes they give you for tasting. I might not fit in my dress by June if I did that but I’d sure have fun eating the cakes.
My sister, Rebecca, and I met with a cake lady on Friday and really liked her. Her cakes are so pretty and taste great! The thing that I’m most excited about is that she said she was going to name a cake design after me. If she’s never done a design that she and a bride come up with then she names if for them. So when you eat the cake at our wedding, you’ll be eating the original “Julie Cake”!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The yummy cake alone will be worth coming to the wedding!!
Post a Comment