November 24, 2008

Part Of A Well-Balanced Balanced Rehearsal Dinner

Julie and I are talking to various places about having our rehearsal dinner there so if you are vegetarian, allergic to shellfish or peanuts, are lactose intolerant or have some weirdo food allergy let us know so you don't die the night before our wedding and totally ruin our weekend.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is just a general comment...I've wondered why Julie doesn't post as often on the blog as Gabe does, but I guess it's because Julie is actually planning the wedding, and Gabe is just talking about it. Just like an Aubie! BUT, it would be nice to hear what your thoughts are Julie...you don't have to give specifics on the wedding details to the blog world so it all stays a surprise. Just let us know if you're excited, feeling overwhelmed, or worried that Bama's trouncing over Auburn affected your relationship at all. LOVE!

GPH said...

Keep on, I'll call this one a foul tip.