November 10, 2008

That Was Easy

Julie went to look at invitations on Saturday and spent 2-3 hours working on what she wanted. I was in the neighborhood and on my way to a friend's house to watch football and drink beer when Julie called and wanted my opinion. Oh, shit. This is out of my jurisdiction and I knew I'd have no idea how to choose. Julie had narrowed it down to two invitations and somehow I picked the one that Julie liked the most and she was pleased with my choice.

The owner of the shop was talking to us and said it must have been my beard that helped me pick the right invitation (he is a fellow bearded guy and obviously knows they give us extra-sensory perception) and that the "other guy" Julie brought in didn't choose as well as me. Funny dude.

So Julie spent most of her Saturday afternoon working on this and I spent 2 minutes on it and everyone in the store seemed impressed I was in there and that I'm the hero and a great fiance'. Just in case ya didn't know.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

They were so fooled. We all know the truth about ya.