Our hotel in San Francisco - The Sir Francis Drake
Julie with 1 of their 3 doormen
Julie in our hotel room
View from Greens Restaurant - You can see the Golden Gate Bridge in the left side of the pic
Greens Restaurant - Julie had survived on crackers and airplane peanuts all day and then our first night I take her to a vegetarian restaurant?!?! It was a shock to her but she made it through. The restaurant was really good and the view was amazing.
Gabe, I thought you would have learned by now: Mummert girls need more than peanuts and crackers to stay happy and smiley. I'm surprised Julie was still civil enough to eat with you!
3 comments:
that hotel is beautiful. so cute... i'm sure you guys had fun.
Gabe, I thought you would have learned by now: Mummert girls need more than peanuts and crackers to stay happy and smiley. I'm surprised Julie was still civil enough to eat with you!
Rebecca,
I have to say that I was really good the entire time. There might have been only a couple of hunger "incidents".
Post a Comment