July 16, 2009

Honeymoon - Day 2

Pier 33 on the Embarcadero - where the ferry to Alcatraz leaves from.

Gabe with his bad azz Mustang convertible

Julie showing off her ferry pass. Her one request for the honeymoon was to go to Alcatraz and we didn't waste any time in going.


Leaving Pier 33 - Coit Tower is on the hill in the background.


Bay Bridge



Alcatraz Island



Metaphor for marriage?


Looking very touristy. The only thing missing was a fanny pack.


Julie through a visitation window



Pier 39 had a bunch of loud and very foul-smelling seals


Getting my fortune told by Zoltar. I didn't ask to be Big.


Julie by a fruit stand


Julie was dying to see 'Wicked' while it was in Birmingham but I convinced her we needed to save money for the honeymoon. All the while knowing I had tickets to see it in SF at the Orpheum. She had no idea we were going until I surprised her at dinner that night.



No comments: