March 13, 2009

Guy Stuff

The Bachelor Party Theme

The hardest decision for me (other than where to have the bachelor party - New Orleans, baby!) has been what to get my groomsmen for a gift. Julie can attest to that as I just couldn't decide. I want to get the guys who have always been there for me something none of them have but something they can use for a long time. I finally have it figured out and I am excited about it. It'll be hot (that's the only clue I can give but it's not bottles of hot sauce).

Another tough decision has been the tux. People who know me can attest that I'm somewhat of a clotheshorse. I've pondered what my groomsmen and I will be wearing for a while and I've finally narrowed it down to three styles. But don't worry, whatever we wear, we'll look good (see this post if you weren't sure - http://gabeandjulie.blogspot.com/2008/09/starting-lineup.html).

No comments: