March 5, 2009

100 Days And Counting...

One-hundred days from today, Julie and I will be married. Whoa. The time has been flying by and we are ready for June 13th to get here but are still enjoying being engaged and all the stuff that goes along with it.

Friends and family are working on parties and other things for the wedding and it is really exciting and means a lot to us that people want to do these kinds of things for us. Thanks to all of you!

It's been a while since one of us has blogged but that's because we wanted to keep out of towners up to date with what needed to be done as far as hotels, etc. with the most recent post. We should be writing more stuff now that they all should have had a chance to check out the blog.

Hope everyone is well and we look forward to seeing you in 100 days!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

May the record show: I'm posting this comment at 100 days, 00 hours and 00 minutes!!

Rebecca said...

And may the record also show that the word verification I had to type in order for the comment to post was "frizin". If my hair is "frizin" in 100 days from now, I will not be "smilin" while walkin down the aisle!!

GPH said...

What if my hair is frizin? That would be worse.