May 5, 2009

A Good Woman is Hard to Find...

...but I found five!

Introducing my lovely bridesmaids (and some old-school pictures of them)...I love you all dearly!!!

Matron of Honor - Elizabeth Mummert Smith (in center of picture)
Maid of Honor - Rebecca Mummert
First day of school for the Mummert Girls - August 1985


Mummert Girls making a "pyramid" - spring 1999


Bridesmaid - Jennifer Weems Zoumberis (friend since 9th grade)
This is evidence of the one bad thing Jennifer and I have ever done...we "borrowed" this road sign during our early college years! September 1995


Bridesmaid - Abby Guerin Westerhold (We've only been friends for 6 years, but it seems like we've known each other forever!)
At a 4th of July party on the rooftop of Abby's loft apartment. July 2007


Bridesmaid - Emily Barnes Hokanson (friend since 9th grade)
Emily and me at Berry High School Colorguard tryouts. May 1994

4 comments:

The Hokansons said...

Thank you... I've got to share some old high school pics with you apparently. :-) And I believe that old construction sign may still be in my grandmother's back yard somewhere.

Rebecca said...

That was my first day of kindergarten! I love how I'm looking at you...I needed my big sister to show me how to act to go to school...no more staying home and playing My Little Ponies with Elizabeth! haha And we all had to wear jelly shoes - but just for the picture, right - Mama wouldn't let us wear them to school!

Elizabeth S. said...

In the first day of school picture, it looks like I'm thinking smugly to myself, "At last! I get to have Mama all to myself while they ship off to school!"
And if I remember correctly, the early 2000s one was actually in 1999 because it was the weekend before my Junior prom!

Julie Mummert said...

Thanks for the picture info, Elizabeth. I made the change.