May 28, 2009

Thanks, Mama!

I would be remiss if I did not thank my mom, Doris, for all the help she has given me in planning our wedding - countless dress shopping trips, being my second opinion on just about everything, helping me find hostess gifts and bridesmaid gifts, helping me look for invitations and thank you notes, shoe shopping, jewelry shopping, going to dress fittings, helping with catering arrangements, and too many other things to name. I'm sure the least fun thing she has done is addressing the wedding invitations...that's the curse of having good handwriting! I didn't make her get the invitations ready on her own though. I did give her moral support and sat with her some while she worked on them. Thanks, Mama! I love you!

Julie giving moral support.

Julie getting ready to start stuffing invitations (I didn't make her do it all).


Invitations ready to take to the post office.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Mama does have freakishly perfect, has-not-changed-my-whole-life penmanship. U R da best!

The Hokansons said...

I will vouch for Mama Mummert's handwriting. My invitation made it all the way to Oregon and the addressing was beeeeutiful!

Can't wait to see the whole Mummert clan & meet the Harris family soon!

Love,
Emily